Lawrence Farese currently heads Robins Kaplan’s Florida litigation practice and serves as managing partner of the firm’s Naples office. Larry concentrates his practice on mediation, complex business litigation, and trust and estate litigation.
Larry is certified by the Florida Bar as a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer and Board Certified Business Litigation Lawyer. Over the past 40-plus years, he has tried a wide variety of complex business and probate cases to verdict, including product liability, business tort, employment, contract, partnership, will and trust contests, constructive trust, and breach of fiduciary duty cases.
In 2001, Larry became certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Certified Circuit Court Mediator. In addition to continuing an active litigation practice, Larry accepts judicial appointments and private engagements as a mediator of complex business and trust and estate disputes.
Larry is a Fellow of the prestigious International Academy of Trial Lawyers and a member of its Board of Directors.
Larry is the Past President of the Trial Lawyers Section of the Collier County Bar Association, Past President of the Collier County Chapter of The American Inns of Court, and Past Chairman of the Grievance Committee of the Twentieth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., (1977)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, B.A., (1974)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers (Florida Justice Association)
- Fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Trial Lawyers Section of the Collier County Bar Association, Past President
- The Michael R.N. McDonnell American Inn of Court (formerly The Thomas Biggs American Inns of Court), Past President
- Grievance Committee of the Twentieth Judicial Court, Past Chairman
Rate : $$$