Attorney Lawrence Bolla’s practice involves the representation of debtors, secured creditors, unsecured creditors and Chapter 7 Trustees in bankruptcy. Particular emphasis is placed on Chapter 11 reorganizations on behalf of Debtors and Unsecured Creditors’ Committees.
In 1995, attorney Bolla was certified as a bankruptcy specialist by the American Bankruptcy Board of Certification. In addition, he represents various individuals in personal bankruptcies.
His practice also involves extensive collection work on behalf of banks, hospitals and utility companies; representation of corporate and individual taxpayers with various Internal Revenue Service problems; and litigation in all courts under the purview of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. In addition, Attorney Bolla is admitted to practice before all courts in the state of New York and the state of Ohio.
- Pennsylvania, 1974
- New York, 1988
- Ohio, 1997
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio-1974
- Gannon College, Erie, Pennsylvania
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bankruptcy Institute, 1995 – Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Association
Rate : $$$$