Lawrence D. Diehl works at Barnes & Diehl PC.
- William and Mary School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia 1974
- Bucknell University 1971
- Legislative Update: 2017 General Assembly Session, VBA Advanced Family Law Seminar (April 2017)
- Legislative Update: 2016 General Assembly Session, 2016 VTLA Family Law Seminar (September 2016)
- “The Imputator Navigating a Support Issue That Will Always Be Back”, Richmond Bar Association, Bench-Bar Conference (October 22, 2015)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member, Virginia Family Law Bar Coalition, Virginia Bar Association (2000-Present)
- Member, Metro Richmond Family Law Bar Association (1992-Present)
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (1991-Present)
- Conference Member, Boyd-Graves Conference (1990-Present)
- Member, Virginia State Professionalism Course Faculty, Virginia State Bar (2001-2004)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Lawrence D. Diehl & Barnes & Diehl PC can handle?
Barnes & Diehl PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Family. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Barnes & Diehl PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Barnes & Diehl PC?
Lawrence D. Diehl lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Lawrence D. Diehl reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Lawrence D. Diehl lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates