Lawrence N. Friedland has represented clients in the purchase and sale of many of the premier properties in New York City and across the nation. With over 60 years of experience in real estate and tax matters, Lawrence has counseled andrepresented numerous private companies in their corporate, tax, and estate planning strategies.
He is also a general or managing partner of many real estate entities. Prior to joining Olshan in late 2001 as counsel, Lawrence was a managing partner of Hoffinger Friedland Dobrish & Stern.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 1966
- LL.B., Columbia University School of Law, 1949
- A.B., Columbia University, 1947
Bar & Court Admissions : New York, 1949
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Board member, Apple Bank for Savings
- Board member, Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Section of Taxation, Committee on Real Estate Tax Problems)
Rate : $$$