Lawrence M. Ploucha is widely recognized for his knowledge of tax and corporate issues, employee benefits and estate planning. He counsels clients in a wide range of financial-related matters and has more than 30 years of experience working with shareholders, professionals, closely held businesses, individuals and families. Lawrence also forms and represents tax-exempt organizations.
Through all phases of a business endeavor, Lawrence provides guidance to clients, from the structuring of new entities and preparation of business agreements to tax planning and purchase and sale transactions. His understanding of employee benefits, taxes and estate planning allows him to develop effective, integrated planning strategies for executives and professionals.
Lawrence focuses his practice on business law, employee benefits, tax law and estate planning. He works hard for his clients, applying his experience and a practical, cost-sensitive approach to their problems.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., 1980, Taxation
- Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, J.D., 1978
- Western Michigan University, B.S., 1972, cum laude
- Broward County Bar Association: Member
- The Florida Bar: Member, Tax, Business Law and Health Law Sections
- South Florida Employee Benefits Council: Past President
- Estate Planning Council of Broward County
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Tax Council
- Planned Giving Council of Broward
Rate : $$$