Lawrence D. Mandelker is counsel in Venable’s Tax and Wealth Planning Practice in the New York office. His practice focuses on representing high-net-worth individuals in the multigenerational transfer of assets; asset preservation; business succession planning; minimization of estate, gift, and income taxes; and the preparation of wills and trust agreements.
Lawrence also represents clients in individual and fiduciary capacities regarding probate matters, the administration of trusts and estates, and trusts and estates litigation.
He advises clients on private letter rulings, audits, and offshore voluntary disclosures before the Internal Revenue Service and the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.
During law school, Lawrence served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Richard Conway Casey of the Southern District Court of New York.
- LL.M. Taxation New York University School of Law 2006
- J.D. Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law 2003
- B.A. History Columbia College, Columbia University 2000
Bar Admissions : New Jersey, New York
Professional Memberships :
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Vice President; Chairman, Membership Committee; Business Network International, Chapter 32
- Trustee; Member, Audit & Finance Committee; Beth El Synagogue, New Rochelle, New York.
Rate : $$$