Larry Eisenberg is an accomplished trial lawyer who has provided quality legal representation in serious personal injury cases for over 30 years.
The firm is committed to excellence and has earned a stellar reputation by providing personal attention to their clients – consumers and victims of negligent conduct.
Mr. Eisenberg has written articles featured in major publications, including:
- How Plaintiff’s Attorneys Should Avoid Assisting the Defense, The Gavel (OCTLA), 1998
- What’s at Stake in the Trial of Dr. Stone, Orange County Register, 1997
- Birth Control: Nationwide Laws are Needed to Regulate the Fertility Industry, Los Angeles Daily Journal, 1997
- The Media & Public Misperception of the Civil Justice System, The Forum (California Trial Lawyers Association), 1993
- The Care and Treatment of Handicapped Children, Journal of Dentistry for Children, 1976.
Rate : $$$