Lawrence Stephen Glosser practices law at the Seattle firm of Ahlers Cressman & Sleight PLLC. His primary focus is real estate, business, and corporate law. His practice combines transaction and litigation. He has been actively involved in the real estate industry as a broker, manager, developer and attorney since 1978.
He is thoroughly familiar with all aspects of real estate transactions and financing. He brings his entrepreneurial experience to the practice of law, enabling him to understand both the legal and business issues presented in each transaction.
As an attorney, he assists clients with understanding and evaluating legal issues associated with business transactions, enabling clients to analyze risk, and make informed business decisions.
Prior to joining Ahlers Cressman & Sleight PLLC, Mr. Glosser was the owner and managing member of Glosser Law Offices, PLLC located in Bellevue, Washington. He is a frequent speaker on a variety of real estate topics, both locally and nationally.
- University of Cincinnati – BA
- Hebrew Union College Los Angeles MA – Education MA Communal Service
- Associate Editor Seattle University Law Review
- Judicial Extern – Hon. William L. Dwyer, U.S. District Court, WD Washington
- Member Continuing Legal Education Committee 2001 – Present
- King County Bar Association – Volunteer Legal Services
- Charter Attorney – Housing Justice Project, Seattle
Rate : $$$