Leah Fitzgerald is a medical malpractice litigator who has devoted her entire professional career to working in healthcare. Prior to becoming an attorney, Leah worked for 13 years as a registered nurse, a role in which she was deeply involved in developing nursing policies and procedures.
This process gave her a heightened appreciation for patient safety, one that ultimately led her to attend law school. While in law school, Leah focused her studies in the area of health law. After graduation, Leah worked for a large pediatric healthcare organization in risk management, which further fueled her passion to practice medical malpractice law.
Now, as a medical malpractice litigator, Leah puts her extensive healthcare background to work for her clients, providing them the benefit of her unique perspective and deep industry knowledge.
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D. (2015)
- University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire School of Nursing, B.S., (2001)
- American Association for Justice
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Minnesota Women Lawyers; Silent Auction Committee Co-Chair (2013-2015), Law
- Student Scholarship Selection Committee (2013-2014)
Rate : $$$$