Leah Petersen is a managing associate in Dentons’ Atlanta office. She represents lenders and corporate borrowers in financing transactions involving secured and unsecured credit facilities, reorganizations, cross-border transactions and acquisitions.
Leah is experienced in drafting and negotiating the full range of financing documentation, including commitment letters, credit agreements, intercreditor and subordination agreements, collateral documents and other ancillary transaction documents.
Leah also works with the Corporate practice, advising clients on general operational and corporate governance issues. She has represented clients in completed mergers, acquisitions and financing transactions worth more than US$2 billion combined.
- Georgia State University, College of Law, 2014, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
- George Washington University, 2010, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
Admissions and qualifications : Georgia
- Counsel to lender in an asset-based revolving credit facility to a trucking company, in which a fleet of over 600 vehicles served as lender’s primary collateral.
- Represented private lender providing secured working capital line of credit to a group of skilled nursing home facilities.
- Counsel to private borrower in credit facility involving senior debt facility, mezzanine financing and subordinated financing provided by private lenders.
- Represented senior lender providing revolving line of credit and term loan facility to seller of heavy equipment, construction equipment, and agricultural equipment.
- Commercial Finance Association
- Georgia Bar Association
Rate : $$$