Leana N. Garipova is an associate in the firm’s global energy and transactions practice. Ms. Garipova’s practice focuses on public and private securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and general corporate and securities matters.
Ms. Garipova earned her B.A. from Kazan Federal University in Russia. Ms. Garipova earned her J.D. cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center. While in law school, Ms. Garipova served as managing editor of The Georgetown Law Journal.
- Speaker, “Proxy Season Preview: Tips and Trends for 2019,” HBA Corporate Counsel Section and HYLA Corporate Counsel Committee, January 2019.
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Corporate Counsel Committee, Vice Chair
- Women’s Energy Network, Member
- Texas Wall Street Women, Networking Committee
- Houston Bar Association, Corporate Counsel Section, Member
- Georgetown Club of Houston, Law Alumni Committee, Chair
- Dean’s List, Georgetown University Law Center
- Milton A. Kaufman Prize Award, The Georgetown Law Journal
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center,cum laude, 2016
- B.A., Kazan Federal University, 2009
Rate : $$$$