LeAnn L. Chen is a partner in the Finance Practice Group and a member of the International Practice Group. LeAnn represents banks, multi-national corporations, hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds, and broker-dealers in a wide range of business transactions, including syndicated financing, cross-border investments, margin lending, prime brokerage, swap transactions, securitizations, and DIP financing, etc.
LeAnn regularly advises clients on issues related to secured transactions, securities credit regulations, and cross-border investments.
LeAnn’s financial transaction experience includes:
- Representing the lead agent in a $3.4 billion multi-currency, cross-border revolving credit facility to a multi-national corporation.
- Representing a number of investment banks in margin loans in excess of $4 billion to various investment companies and hedge funds.
- Representing lead agents in subscription credit facilities in excess of $3 billion.
- Representing a multi-national corporation in a $2 billion securitization transaction.
- Representing a national bank in a $1.5 billion variable funding notes facility to a hedge fund group.
- Representing broker-dealers and other financial institutions in ISDA IA Segregation matters.
- Representing lenders in work-outs as well as mezzanine and DIP facilities.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- US China Law Society
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis, 2003
- M.A., Vanderbilt University, 2000
- Master of Law, Beijing University, 1994
- B.A., Beijing University, 1991
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2003
Rate : $$$