Leann Warfield is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the firm’s Corporate Practice Group.Leann concentrates her practice in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and general business law. Prior to joining Shutts, Leann practiced commercial real estate and corporate law with a firm in Chicago, Illinois.
She assists clients with all facets of their business transactions, including buy/sell transactions, mergers, and all types of contracts, agreements and leases, as well as general corporate matters, including organizational, maintenance and securities issues.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 1993
- DePaul University, B.A., 1988
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$$