Lee Wendel’s practice focuses on succession planning for business owners, estate planning, charitable giving, and estate and trust administration. Lee coordinates the Squire Patton Boggs private wealth practice team.
His practice includes designing personal estate plans and business succession plans for business owners; designing trusts and administering estates for US families, as well as non-US families with US assets or US family members; planning and implementing irrevocable grantor trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts and other lifetime gifting arrangements; planning and implementing generation-skipping trusts; designing and implementing limited partnerships and limited liability companies; advising charitable donors and organizations; and negotiating and implementing settlements of disputes involving estates and trusts.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel and serves on its Business Planning Committee and its International Estate Planning Committee.
- Member of the American Bar Association’s Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law
- Member of the Ohio State Bar Association’s Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Section
- Member of the Columbus Bar Association’s Estate and Gift Tax Committee
- Active member of the Hilliard United Methodist Church
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1987
- Ohio Wesleyan University, B.A., 1984
Rate : $$$