Lee Hart is a partner in the Atlanta office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough. Lee practices in the financial institutions group and focuses on real estate finance, structured finance, and corporate finance. Lee’s practice also includes representing parties in the restructuring of complex debt obligations.
Additionally, Lee has experience in the areas of bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and general litigation, having represented financial institutions, creditors’ committees, estate fiduciaries, and other parties in federal and state courts nationally.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD (2007)
- Cornell University, BS, Industrial and Labor Relations (2004)
Admissions : Georgia
- Commercial Finance Association
- American Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Rate : $$$