Lee Birchall’s practice focuses on public finance in Alabama, where he serves as bond counsel to cities, counties, utilities, school boards, and various other types of governmental entities that issue tax-exempt and taxable securities. He also represents cities and counties in negotiations with private developers for economic development transactions.
In addition to representing public bodies, Lee has experience serving as counsel to underwriters, trustee banks and commercial banks in the municipal securities industry. He also advises investment banks and broker-dealers on a variety of securities and regulatory matters related to public finance.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2006, Articles Editor, Alabama Law Review
- Dartmouth College, A.B., 2002
Professional & Community Activities:
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Birmingham Sunrise Rotary Club
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
Rate : $$$