Lee Wedekind III is a commercial litigator and trial lawyer whose central focus is presenting complex business disputes before courts and juries throughout Florida. He represents plaintiffs and defendants in contract, business torts, and corporate disputes and is experienced in matters involving property rights and valuation, product and premises liability, franchises and dealerships, lease disputes, distressed assets, construction defects, environmental issues, property tax appeals, and employment-related disputes.
His real estate litigation experience includes the representation of property owners, businesses, and governmental entities in major eminent domain proceedings involving properties and businesses, property tax appeals, ADA compliance, and the enforcement of covenants and restrictions. He has also defended companies against claims involving personal injury and wrongful death.
- University of Richmond School of Law, JD, honors
- Wake Forest University, BA
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Served on trial team that resulted in one of the largest eminent domain verdicts in Florida history
- Lead attorney representing petroleum owner/operator and marketer in litigation matters involving franchise termination, lease disputes, eminent domain, ADA compliance, environmental, and employment disputes
- Representation of national manufacturers in connection with product liability claims throughout Florida, including multidistrict litigation matters
- Representation of lenders and financial institutions in matters seeking to enforce loan documents and personal guaranties
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court
Rate : $$$