Lee J. Janiczek is a partner in the Philadelphia office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability and General Liability Practices. Lee started his career as an Assistant District Attorney with the Delaware County District Attorney’s Office.
While with the Office, he had various responsibilities including service as a member of the Trial Team Division. Following four years of service, he left the public sector. Lee has successfully tried a significant number of both civil and criminal jury and non-jury trials.
He has also successfully handled a variety of criminal and civil related Appeals in both the State and Federal Courts. In 2001, Lee was appointed by the Northampton County Court to serve as liaison counsel where he continues to serve in connection with the Northampton County asbestos litigation.
Lee represents corporations, insurance companies and individuals in various matters including toxic/mass tort, products liability, fraud/SIU, premises, motor vehicle, and contract related litigation.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Lee worked the last eighteen (18) years as one of the original named partners of a defense litigation firm. He and his wife, Sara, have three (3) wonderful children.
- Widener University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1992
- Widener University School of Management, Master of Business Administration, 1992
- The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science, 1989
- State Bar Admissions, Pennsylvania
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Counsel on Litigation Management
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$