Lee A. Johnson is an associate in the San Diego office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he provides counsel and assistance to clients in intellectual property matters, including patent counseling, drafting, and prosecution.
Lee also represents clients in IP disputes before the courts and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), and he regularly acts on behalf of both investors and growth-stage innovative companies and transactional IP counsel in licensing and technology transfer matters, research collaborations and partnerships, initial public offerings (IPOs), mergers, and acquisitions.
Lee represents clients from a range of industries, including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and agriculture and food technologies.
Before joining WSGR, Lee practiced IP law with a major Canadian-based international law firm. He is fluent in English and French.
- B.C.L. and LL.B., McGill University, 2008
- Ph.D., Molecular Biology, University of British Columbia, 2006
- B.Sc., Molecular Genetics, University of Alberta, 1998
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Quebec Bar, American Intellectual Property Law Association Plant Biotechnology Subcommittee, Canadian Bar Association, Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Bar of Quebec
Rate : $$$