Lee Michael Huttner is an award winning attorney who brings a sense of collaboration and practicality to his work here at Subin Associates, LLP. He is an experienced litigator and welcomes the opportunity to argue his clients’ case before a judge and jury.
Like many of our lawyers here at Subin Associates, LLP, Lee also believes that success in this legal arena can be best ensured by working closely with clients, understanding their concerns, and vividly asserting how their accident negatively impacted their lives. “A client and the attorney working together are always a winning team,” he says.
- New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, J.D. – 1990
- Brooklyn College of the City University of New York, Brooklyn, New York, B.A.- 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Association of Justice
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- The Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association
- Bronx Bar Association
Rate : $$$