Lee Adler practices primarily in the areas of general business relationships and finance. He has an extensive transactional-based practice representing clients in a wide variety of fields. Finance transactions include real estate finance, vessel finance, accounts receivable-based finance and equipment and inventory finance, representing both borrowers and lenders.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1988
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 1985
ADMISSIONS : Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Bankers Association
- Success Preparatory Academy (Chairman, Board of Directors)
- STAIR – Start the Adventure in Reading (Former President)
- Isidore Newman School (Former Board of Governors); Newman Alumni Association (Former President)
- General corporate representation of a group of affiliated companies in the marine services industry in the Gulf of Mexico and internationally, including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, loans and contracts with customers.
- Representation of a publicly held utility holding company and its regulated utility subsidiary and its other non-regulated subsidiaries in regard to overseeing and negotiating debt transactions.
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in loan transactions providing working capital facilities, term loans and construction and permanent financings of vessels, movie theaters, nursing homes, paper mills, hotels, restaurants, riverboat casinos, manufacturing plants, and television and radio stations.
Rate : $$$