Lee M. Stautberg directs her primary attention to the needs of privately held businesses and their owners, where she serves as attorney and trusted adviser on business issues and succession, tax and estate planning.
She cares about her clients like family, personally guiding them through the legal aspects of their unique challenges. Her creativity, centered on the individual client, has produced positive results measured by the impact of her proactive legal advice and in tax savings to her clients.
Lee serves as primary trust counsel for First Financial Bank. She assists First Financial Bank with issues related to the interpretation of trusts, exercise of trustee discretion, trust modifications, and various trust matters encountered by a corporate fiduciary.
As a practicing lawyer for more than 20 years, Lee has built a unique arsenal of experiences and contacts that make her an invaluable partner to her clients. She serves on Dinsmore’s Board of Directors and its Diversity and Finance committees.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 1993)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., cum laude, 1990)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
- Goering Center, board of advisors
- Cincinnati Estate Planning Council, president
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL) Class X
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, fellow
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Finance and Tax Committee past chairperson
- Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation, past board member
Rate : $$$$