Leena Soni is a partner in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Insurance Law Practice. She has extensive experience in counseling and representing domestic and international insurers in a wide range of liability and first party coverage matters, as well as defending against allegations of bad faith and statutory violations resulting from alleged improper claims practices.
In addition, Ms. Soni has state and federal appellate experience and is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth, Seventh and Federal Circuits.
- University of Iowa, Juris Doctor
- University of Missouri, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- State Bar Admissions, Illinois
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Association of Professional Insurance Women
- Defense Research Institute
- Chicago Bar Association
- Bottomless Closet, Board of Directors, 2003-2008
Rate : $$$$