Leigh Ann Benson focuses her practice on commercial disputes, complex litigation, class actions, and cyber security. She has significant experience representing large manufacturers in the food and beverage industry, including snack and pet food manufacturers, in class actions and commercial disputes.
These representations have included commercial dispute, product defect and mislabeling matters, as well as regulatory matters. Leigh Ann serves as a member of the Young Lawyer Editorial Board of The Legal Intelligencer. She also is a member of Villanova Law J. Willard O’Brien American Inn of Court.
Leigh Ann joined Cozen O’Connor’s Litigation Department in Philadelphia in 2014. She received her J.D. from Villanova University School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, in English from Virginia Tech. While at Villanova, Leigh Ann served as an associate editor of the Villanova Law Review.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania; New Jersey
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Young Lawyer Editor Board, The Legal Intelligencer
- Villanova Law J. Willard O’Brien American Inn of Court
Rate : $$$$