Leo P. Arnaboldi advises clients on the federal income tax aspects of acquisitions and dispositions of public and private companies. Leo also represents the placement agents of private equity funds. Representative clients include Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, Thomas H. Lee Partners and Credit Suisse.
- JD, cum laude, Harvard Law School, 1984
- BA, magna cum laude, Amherst College, 1981
ADMISSIONS : New York, 1986
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ACTIVITIES :
- Chairman, The Diller-Quaile School of Music, Inc.
- Chair, Amherst College Annual Fund
- Represent Berkshire Partners in its anticipated acquisition of Catalina Marketing.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in its investment in US Anesthesia Partners and ongoing acquisitions by USAP.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in its sale of US Oncology, Inc. to McKesson Corp.
- Represented inVentiv, Inc. in its acquisitions of Campbell Alliance, i3 and PharmaNet Development Group.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in its acquisition of Smile Brands, a provider of support services to dental groups in the U.S.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in a joint investment with Sumitomo Corporation of America in Oxford Finance LLC.
Rate : $$$