Leonard J. Cooper handles all aspects of estate planning and estate and trust administration. Leonard served as president of the Jewish Family and Children’s Agency of Philadelphia for three years and presently serves on its executive committee. He is presently secretary of the Pennsylvania Jewish Coalition.
Leonard earned his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania, his LL.M. from Temple University Law School and LL.B., magna cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa and the Order of the Coif and a fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
- Temple University School of Law, LL.M., 1964
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, LL.B., 1962
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1959
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$$