Leonard (Len) Johnson focuses on real estate, business, banking, construction, and land use and development law. He works with clients in areas of business planning, commercial real estate transactions, formation of business entities, contract review, sale and acquisition of private companies, and restructurings and loan workouts.
Len represents banks, borrowers, small and mid-size businesses and entrepreneurs. He has also served as a general counsel for clients. He has a keen insight in helping businesses identify and structure opportunities. Len’s clients trust him to evaluate all corporate options, identify potential threats and offer solutions that meet the company’s business goals.
Len has 37 years of experience with financial institutions and lenders and is able to provide clients with an insider’s perspective regarding financial transactions from his experiences as a holding company president and a bank director.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 1980
- University of Florida, B.A./B.S., 1978, Honors, Finance
- World Presidents’ Organization, Florida Chapter, 2008-present; Chapter Chairman, 2011-2016
- Young Presidents’ Organization, Florida Chapter, 1986-2007; Chapter Chairman, 1998-1999
- Registered Real Estate Salesman, Florida, 1978-present
Rate : $$$