Leonard Riepe is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Atlanta office where he practices in mergers and acquisitions, private offerings, and general corporate matters.
- Mercer University School of Law, JD, cum laude (2016)
- The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, BS, Business Administration (2013)
Admissions : Georgia
- Support buyers and sellers in connection with mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate matters.
Previous Professional Experience:
- Summer Associate, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP (2015)
- Summer Clerk to the Honorable Susan E. Edlein, State Court of Fulton County (2014)
Rate : $$$