Leron Rogers is a partner in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Business Practices and Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practice. Mr. Rogers represents institutional and individual clients in a wide variety of commercial litigation proceedings, business and commercial transactions, entertainment, technology and media law.
He counsels these clients on various topics related to business disputes, litigation prevention, crises management as well as non-litigation matters, frequently in the capacity of outside general counsel.
As a litigator, Mr. Rogers has extensive experience in state and federal courts as well as arbitrations and mediations across numerous industries including entertainment, media, technology, finance, real estate, insurance and transportation.
Mr. Rogers has represented clients in a range of matters including disputes arising from breach of contracts, shareholder disputes, corporate misappropriation of assets, intellectual property disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, partnerships and joint ventures.
In the entertainment and sports industries, Mr. Rogers is experienced in representing high profile celebrities in their professional and business ventures, as well as corporations that conduct business in the entertainment and sports industries.
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999
- Texas State University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, 1993
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, Entertainment and Sports Law Section, Board Member
- Future of Music Coalition, Advisory Board
- American Bar Association, Business Law/Entertainment and Sports Law/Technology Sections
- International Association of Entertainment Lawyers
- National Association of Recording Arts and Sciences
Rate : $$$