Leron Solomon is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Insurance Financial Institutions Group. Previously, she was a member of the firm’s Finance Group. Ms. Solomon joined Debevoise in 2016. Ms. Solomon received a J.D. summa cum laude from Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University in 2016, where she was the managing editor of articles of the Hofstra Law Review. She received a B.A. magna cum laude from Muhlenberg College in 2013.
She is fluent in Hebrew.
- Prosperity Life Insurance in its sale to an investor group.
- Syncora Holdings in a reinsurance agreement with Assured Guaranty to reinsure approximately $13.5 billion of financial guaranty policies, representing 91% of Syncora’s outstanding insured exposures.
- Global Atlantic in the reinsurance of $9 billion of fixed annuities and other spread-based reserves of Talcott Resolution, The Hartford’s run-off life and annuity businesses.
- AmTrust Financial Services in a strategic transaction with Madison Dearborn for a portion of AmTrust’s U.S. fee businesses valued at $1.15 billion.
- Wilton Re in its acquisition of Aegon Transamerica’s two largest U.S. run-off businesses.
- Hofstra Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Muhlenberg College, 2013, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$