Lesa Meyers is a partner in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation Practice. Ms. Meyers has extensive experience in all aspects of product liability and toxic tort litigation, including over sixteen-years primarily focused on asbestos defense for end-product, contractor, premises, fiber supply and retail defendants.
She believes the best way to effectively represent clients is to immerse her self in understanding her clients products and businesses. This hands-on approach allows Ms. Meyers to fully engage in developing defense strategies that align to the clients’ definition of success and business objectives.
- Whittier Law School, Juris Doctor, 1996
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science, Safety, 1985
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- McKenna Long & Aldridge, 2007-20014
- Selman Breitman, 2006-2007
- Herzfeld & Rubin, 2002- 2006
- System Engineer, McDonnel Douglas (10 years)
- U.S. Air Force & California Air National Guard (10 years)
Rate : $$$