As a Life Sciences Health Industry Group partner in the Washington, D.C. office, Lesley C. Reynolds focuses her practice on matters involving health care compliance and litigation. Lesley has worked with clients including hospitals, managed care organizations, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, LTACHs, hospices, medical schools and other health care entities.
Lesley’s practice includes the representation of health care clients in compliance matters, including internal investigations and self-disclosures. Lesley has extensive experience in false claims act cases, and complex litigation affecting health care providers, manufacturers and suppliers.
She also handled numerous payment appeals and disputes through the administrative agencies and federal court. Through her practice, Lesley has worked extensively on class action issues affecting health care clients.
Previously, Lesley had experience working in the office of in-house counsel at a health maintenance organization in the Washington, D.C. area.
- George Washington University Law School, 2003, J.D., with honors
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 2000, B.S., Administration of Justice and Sociology
Professional Admissions & Qualifications :
- District of Columbia
Professional Affiliations :
- Ferring Holding Inc.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Representation of hospitals, manufacturers, suppliers and health systems in compliance and fraud and abuse matters.
- Advising clients on compliance issues such as Stark Law, Anti-Kickback and HIPAA issues.
- Representation of clients in False Claims Act litigation.
- Representation of hospitals in class action litigation involving charges to uninsured patients.
- Representation of a hospital system in a class action lawsuit involving hospital collection of third party liability settlement proceeds.
- Representation of medical device manufacturers in government investigations and litigation arising out of their financial relationships with physicians.
- Representation of Medicare providers and suppliers in claim appeals through the administrative appeal system and federal court.
Rate : $$$