Leslie Tuft attended Stanford Law School, where she received the Hilmer Oehlmann Jr. Award for excellence in legal research and writing and the Lawrason Driscoll Moot Court Award. While at Stanford, Ms. Tuft served as Co-President of Stanford’s Kirkwood Moot Court program (2000-2001).
Ms. Tuft focuses her practice on construction defect litigation and related insurance issues and appeals. She has coauthored many articles and books concerning important construction defect, insurance, and ethics issues. She is admitted to practice before all Colorado courts.
- Stanford Law School, Stanford, California, 2001
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah B.S.
- Colorado, 2003
- California, 2002
- California Bar Association Member
- Colorado Bar Association Member
- Denver Bar Association Member
Rate : $$$