Leslie focuses on advising her clients (whether start-up, middle-market, or mature) on franchise and distribution law, including structuring the relationship and regulatory compliance.
Her practice emphasizes both domestic and international franchises and licensing, as well as area development, area representative and sub-franchise arrangements.
Leslie also assists with mergers and acquisitions of franchise companies, franchisor-franchisee relationship issues (including complex negotiations with franchisees) and exemption-based franchising.
She regularly trains franchisor executives with respect to best practices for compliance with franchise sales and relationship laws.
- American Bar Association
- Governing Committee (2010-2016)
- Governing Committee – Young Lawyer Division Liaison (2007-2009)
- Co-Chair, ABA Forum on Franchising Annual Meeting (2011, Los Angeles)
- International Franchise Association
- Legal Symposium Task Force
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D.)
- Elizabethtown College (B.A.)
Rate : $$$