A seasoned business and commercial litigator, Les Joughin has substantial experience handling complex, high-stakes disputes. Clients turn to Les for help with their most difficult legal issues, including litigating and resolving disputes involving business torts; franchisor/franchisee relationships; stock and asset purchase agreements; shareholder and partnership relationships; and non-competition, confidentiality agreements, and trade secrets.
His litigation experience also includes disputes regarding deceptive and unfair trade practices; real estate matters; class action defense; and community development district bond financing and assessments.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 1981, with honors
- B.S., University of Florida, Accounting, 1978
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Master – Cheatwood Inn of Court
- Past President – Palma Ceia Golf & Country Club
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
- Downtown Tampa Partnership, Past Board Member, 2000-2005
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Past Member, 2002-2005
Rate : $$$$