Leslie Henry is a litigator and trial lawyer with a national practice advising oil and gas companies in toxic tort and environmental litigation. In her more than 20 years practicing law, she has tried cases in both state and federal court, bench and jury trials, and has extensive appellate experience.
In addition to toxic tort litigation, Leslie has extensive experience litigating premises liability, personal injury, and wrongful death matters for clients in the energy and construction industries. She also advises clients in the financial services industry on regulatory and operational issues.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 1995
- Northeast Louisiana University, B.A., 1987
- Louisiana State University, 1982-1985
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$