Leslie Wager Hudock focuses her practice on sophisticated business transactions and advises clients on merger and acquisition strategies, corporate finance and the nuts and bolts of operating a business during all of its various life cycles, from startup, to growth and into maturity. She works to protect clients’ interests and proactively guide all parties toward a common goal.
Clients rely on Leslie for her keen insight on prioritizing risk management and the ability to balance long-range benefits against short-term results.
Leslie’s 30-plus years of experience spans many sectors, including the automotive industry – motor vehicle and RV dealers, real estate developers, and operators of hotels and tourist attractions. She often works with entrepreneurs, CEOs and CFOs of growing businesses based in Florida, as well as accountants and consultants to provide creative solutions to clients’ legal concerns in their quest for business success.
Leslie is a big picture thinker. During a transaction, there is often a need to coordinate among the business owner’s internal team, external service providers, lenders, investors and transaction counterparts, and Leslie knows how to keep everyone pulling with one oar. Clients value Leslie’s institutional knowledge and transactional experience, and count on her to provide them with timely and strategic advice.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 1985, magna cum laude
- University of North Carolina School of Law at Chapel Hill, A.A.
- University of Delaware, B.A., 1982, cum laude
- National Association of Dealer Counsel
- American Bar Association, member, Business Law Section
- The Florida Bar, member, Business Law Section, Corporations and Securities Committee
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, member, Securities Law Section
Rate : $$$