Leslie Isaacman Yohey is an attorney in the Firm’s Memphis office. As a member of the Health Care Litigation Group, Leslie focuses her practice primarily on medical malpractice litigation and other types of professional liability matters.
She also handles general business and corporate litigation, commercial litigation, premises liability matters, contract disputes and real estate litigation in both state and federal courts in Tennessee and Arkansas.
She routinely assists with pre-trial litigation activities, including discovery, dispositive motions, pre-trial motions, mediation efforts and trial preparation. While in law school, Leslie clerked at the Tennessee Attorney General’s Office in the Tobacco Enforcement Division.
- Christian Brothers University, M.B.A., 2014
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at the University of Memphis, J.D., 2009
- Rhodes College, B.A. Anthropology and Sociology, 2004
- Tennessee, 2009
- Arkansas, 2010
Professional Honors & Activities :
- Member − Memphis, Tennessee, Arkansas and American Bar Associations
- Member − Association of Women Attorneys
Rate : $$$$