Mr. Lester M. Bliwise is a partner in the Real Estate Department in Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s New York office. Mr. Bliwise practices in the area of commercial real estate and has extensive experience in acquisitions and dispositions, joint venture investments, conventional and capital market mortgage lending, and debt restructurings and workouts.
Mr. Bliwise is recognized nationally for his experience in structuring and closing complex real estate transactions for institutional clients. His practice encompasses all property types, including office, retail, industrial, apartment and hotel properties. He regularly represents insurance companies, pension funds and their advisors, banks, REITs, and other institutional real estate investors and lenders.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School (1970)
- Brooklyn Law Review (Notes Editor)
- B.A., Rutgers University, Rutgers College (1967)
- Real Property Law Section, New York State Bar Association (Executive Committee Member; Past Section Chair)
- Real Estate Financing Committee, Real Property Law Section, New York State Bar Association (Past Committee Chair)
- New York City Bar Association
- Pension Real Estate Association
Rate : $$$