Lester Friedman is member of Law Offices of Lester Friedman. He is practice areas Workers’ Compensation.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D.,- 1976
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1973
- California, 1977
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1977
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- California Applicants Attorneys Association, Member
- Board of Legal Specialization, 2004 – Present
- California Applicants’ Attorney Association (CAAA), Board of Directors, 1990 – Present
- California Applicants’ Attorney Association (CAAA), Management Chair, 1998 – Present
- Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board Judge Protem, 1984 – Present
- Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board Arbitrator, 1990 – Present
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Lester J Friedman & Law Offices of Lester Friedman can handle?
Law Offices of Lester Friedman can handle cases related to laws concerning Workers Compensation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Law Offices of Lester Friedman located?
How much would it cost to hire Law Offices of Lester Friedman?
Lester J Friedman lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Lester J Friedman reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Lester J Friedman lawyer profile listing.
Regan Zambri Long PLLC
Hall Taylor Law Partners
Law Offices of Thomas Stahl
The Law Offices of Steven Kellis
Feifer & Greenberg, LLP
Haug Law Group
Ernst Law Group
Bellotti Law Group, P.C.
Needle | Cuda: Divorce and Family Law