Lewis Carmen Fichera was After graduating from Law School and passing the New Jersey and Pennsylvania State Bars in 1984, became a partner at the law firm of Cristaudo & Fichera. Just three years later, I branched out on my own, and have been a solo practitioner ever since.
Though I specialize in veterans’ disability appeals, I also offer representation for civil litigation and Social Security disability appeals. I also have contacts in other areas of the law, including real estate and wills and estates.
- J.D. Widener Law School – 1982
- Bachelor of Science from Villanova University – 1971
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- National Organization of Veteran’s Advocates (NOVA)
Rate : $$$