Lewis R. Rosenblum has been practicing criminal law for over 30 years, both as an Orange County District Attorney and an Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney.
Among other awards, he was selected as one of the Top 20 Lawyers in the State by California Lawyer Magazine as well as being twice selected Outstanding Prosecutor for Orange County and the California State Prosecutor of the Year.
Mr. Rosenblum takes great pride in the level of dedication, skill and commitment he brings to his work to ensure that his clients have the best possible outcome, which is proven by his outstanding record in the courtroom.
- Rider College, B.A. Business, 1973
- University of Southern California, M.S. Systems Management, 1977
- Western State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1980
Professional and Community Involvement:
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, 2009-present
- Orange County Criminal Defense Bar Association, 2009-present
- California District Attorneys Association, 1981-2009
- Orange County Deputy District Attorneys, 1981-2009
- Criminal Defense, Law Office of Lewis R. Rosenblum, 2009-present
- Assistant District Attorney, Orange County District Attorney’s Office, 1981-2009
- California State Prosecutor of the Year, 1998
Rate : $$$$