Lewis Sutton is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate & Securities practice group in Chicago. Prior to joining the Firm, Lewis was a property law teaching assistant and a senior editor of the Howard Human & Civil Rights Law Review. Lewis has also spent time in Asia providing consulting services for a large supply-chain company.
Lewis advises multinational companies on global and domestic mergers and acquisitions, corporate and supply chain restructurings, and pre- and post-transaction integrations. He also advises public companies on SEC reporting obligations and corporate governance issues.
- Howard University School of Law (JD) (2017)
- Howard University (MBA) (2017)
- Southern Illinois University (BA) (2012)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
Rate : $$$