Li Guo focuses her practice on intellectual property litigation. Li represents companies in patent, copyright, and trade secret cases in federal district court, in Section 337 investigations before the US International Trade Commission, and in inter partes review proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
In addition to her litigation practice, Li is a registered patent attorney and has prepared and prosecuted patent applications involving a diverse array of technologies, such as nanotechnology, chemistry, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, automotive system, and mechanical device. She has also prepared opinions concerning patentability, patent validity and infringement.
Before joining Steptoe, she worked for several years as a policy and intellectual property specialist, supporting patent filings, drafting technology transfer agreements, and analyzing policy issues. She also worked as an engineer in the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Susan G. Braden, US Court of Federal Claims
- Intern, Legal Counsel for the Ederly
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US Patent & Trademark Office
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2013
- Ph.D., University of Rochester, 2008, Chemistry
- B.S., Peking University, 2001, Applied Chemistry
Rate : $$$