Ms.Lilia Ballesteros is member of Rose, Klein & Marias LLP. She is practice areas Workers compensation. Ms. Ballesteros graduated from California State University Long Beach in 1981. She received her JD from UCLA in 1985.
She is a current member of the CAAA Board of Governor’s on the Media and Latino Issues Committee. Past President of the Greater Inland Empire Attorney’s Association. Also, involved with the Hispanic Bar of Orange County and Women Lawyers.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D. – 1985
- California State University Long Beach, Long Beach, California, B.A. – 1981
- California, 1987
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, 1987 – Present
- Hispanic Bar of Orange County, 2002 – Present
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association, 2006 – Present
Rate : $$$