Lillian Jo Aston is a law clerk in the Tax Department. Ms. Aston joined Debevoise in 2018. Prior to joining Debevoise, she served as a Tax Policy Fellow at the Joint Committee on Taxation of the U.S. Congress. She received a J.D. from New York University School of Law cum laude in 2017 and an LL.M. in Taxation in 2018. Ms. Aston was a development editor for the New York University Annual Survey of American Law. She received a B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley in 2008.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a management platform that enables brands & retailers to list and sell products effortlessly across multiple online sales channels and gain centralized control over inventory and orders.
- Tishman Speyer in the formation of Tishman Speyer European Real Estate Venture VIII, a €750 million European real estate fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role in the £1.2 billion take-private acquisition of UK insurer esure.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, LL.M.
- New York University School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2008, B.A.
- Not Yet Admitted
Rate : $$$