Lilya Blinder practices in the area of health law. Ms. Blinder has experience in regulatory compliance counseling in the areas of fraud and abuse, the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, HIPAA, federal and state insurance programs, healthcare/pharmacy marketing, and emerging healthcare developments, guidelines and regulations.
Ms. Blinder is a 2011 graduate of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and a graduate of Rutgers University. She is a native speaker of Russian and also speaks basic Spanish.
- Duane Morris LLP, – Associate, 2016-present
- Frier & Levitt LLC, – Associate, 2013-2016
- Meadowlands Hospital and Medical Center, – In-House Corporate Counsel, 2012-2013
- Blue Lane Capital, – Legal Consultant, 2012
- PLK Law Group, – Law Clerk, 2012
Admissions : New York , New Jersey
Rate : $$$$