As a health care transactional attorney, Linda Fleming assists providers in all phases of the business cycle, from formation of new entities, creation of joint ventures, acquisitions of businesses to exit strategies, including mergers and buy/sell transactions.
With nearly 30 years of legal experience, she has concentrated her practice in health care matters for the last two decades. She represents hospitals, large physician groups, health systems, ambulatory surgery centers and other health care providers.
In her role as a transactional lawyer, Linda participates in client teams for acquisitions, negotiates deals, drafts purchase and sale agreements and related corporate documents, and advises clients on corporate, contracts, health care, tax and governance matters.
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., high honors, 1989)
- Florida State University (B.S., 1979)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Business Law and Health Care Sections
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Health Care Section
- Director and Vice President, Association for Corporate Growth, Tampa Bay Chapter
- Director, Planned Parenthood of Southwest and Central Florida, Inc.
- United Way of Tampa Bay, Keel Club
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$