Linda V. Priebe, CIPP/EU, joined Culhane Meadows directly from her role as Deputy General Counsel and Agency Ethics Official in the White House Office of Drug Policy. Serving fourteen years in various capacities in White House offices, Ms. Priebe has been a trusted legal advisor to three U.S. presidential administrations.
While at White House Drug Policy, Ms. Priebe was counsel in over a dozen cases before the U.S. Supreme Court, ethics counsel in ten Senate confirmations of Presidential Appointees and digital and social media counsel.
Former Deputy General Counsel and Ethics Official in White House Offices under three presidents with a dozen winning cases before the U.S. Supreme Court, she is a renowned social media, US EU Data Privacy/Security, Arctic and Federal Relations lawyer.
Prior to White House Drug Policy, Linda served as Acting Legal Director at the Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law in Washington DC; Assistant Utah Attorney General for Indian Affairs; Member of the Utah State Solid and Hazardous Waste Control Board; and attorney in private practice representing Indian Tribes in environmental and natural resources litigation. She is also certified in European Data Privacy Law and serves on the Board and Executive Committee of the Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce in Washington, DC.
In 2016 Linda was appointed to the Advisory Board of the Polar Research and Policy Initiative (PRPI) an international think tank headquartered in London. She focuses her practice on U.S. and EU Data Privacy/Security, Social Media, and Arctic Compliance and Federal Relations.
- University of Utah Law School, J.D.
- Pacific Lutheran University, B.A. in Psychology and Norwegian
- White House Office of Drug Policy (Deputy General Counsel & Agency Ethics Official)
- White House Office of the Counsel to the President (Ethics Advisor)
- Bazelon Center for Mental Health in Washington DC (Acting Legal Director)
- Utah Disability Law Center (Senior Attorney)
- Utah Attorney General’s Office (Assistant A.G. for Indian Affairs)
BAR ADMISSION : District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of DC, PR Committee Founder & Chair
- Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce (DC), Board Member
- Ethics & Compliance Officers Association
Rate : $$$$