Lindsay H. Ferguson’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, including private equity sponsored buy-outs, public and private securities offerings, securities regulations compliance and corporate governance.
Lindsay has experience representing private equity funds in acquisitions and dispositions, and the representation of public and private companies in securities issuances, governance and compliance.
- Represented General Motors Financial Company, Inc. in multibillion-dollar SEC registered offerings and Rule 144A offering of senior notes.
- Represented Cash America International, Inc. in connection with its 2014 spin-off of Enova International, Inc. to its shareholders.
- Represented AmeriCredit Corp., a publicly traded NYSE corporation, in its $3.5 billion sale to General Motors.
- Represented private equity investors in connection with private leveraged buy-out transactions involving a wide number of industries.
- Represented a global private equity firm in $300 million acquisition of publicly traded NYSE Amex hotel corporation.
- Represents issuers in public and private offerings of debt and equity securities.
- Represents public and private companies in merger, acquisition and sale transactions and spin-off transactions.
- Advises companies on securities law compliance and reporting obligations.
- Advises publicly-traded companies on SEC and stock exchange compliance, public reporting and corporate governance matters.
- Advises public and private companies on general corporate governance issues.
- JD, Texas Tech University School of Law, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Articles Editor, Texas Tech Law Review, Order of the Barristers, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity, 2007
- BA, Texas Tech University, summa cum laude, 2003
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$$